WIP Android release, with touch screen controls & on-screen buttons, gamepad support, an android version of the tutorial build & UI adjustments. Certain graphics settings are set lower, and a Very Low graphics option has been added for lower powered phones. The touch controls can be toggled in the options menu if you're just want to use a gamepad. Players on both PC & Android can also play together!
Added Christmas lights build object, xmas home uploaded to build files, santa customisation, and a decorated tree in the BG of the main menu!
Added chivalry mode, respawning PvP & PvE with medieval weaponry! (sword, shield, axe & bow)
Floating arena uploaded to build files, with player, weapon & zombie spawns, as well as teleporters between the multiple platforms.
Small changes/bug fixes:
- Fixed aiming jittering at low frame rates.
- Fixed Hide Offline toggle from being changes when refreshing friends list.
- Replaced certain map preview images.
- Fixed terrain detail options not applying to the snow map.
- Updated snow map clouds & updated ice material.
- Increased lantern light range & optimised lantern, e-lights & projectile lights.
- Changed to datapathe persistance, meaning file saving works for android. Customisation & mode files are now stored in appdata/locallow/Wookbee/Forgeverse.
- Fixed on screen clicking for premium item inventory slot.
- Added invert to freecam.
- Changed water material.
- OS version shows version no.
- Raycasts now sent straight from camera instead of to mouse, works better for android.
- Water distance extended on certain maps.
- Fog set at start.
- Layer culling optimisations.
- Build toolbar buttons can now be clicked.
- Copying a colour turns random toggle off.
- Fixed sheep glitching out sometimes when shot.
- Grass details added to snow map.
- Fixed some typos.
- Wire tool now has freecam.
- TnT damage and range increased.
- Fixed damage sound & animation playing even when PvP is turned off.