Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is set in a fantasy world with a touch of steampunk. Players control the Arbiter Kyrie, an Immortal Council agent tasked with preserving order throughout the land, as well as a squad of companions. While the game pays homage to tactical RPG legends, it stands on its own with a slew of improvements and additions to the genre. Through the Early Access program, this experience has been refined through thoughtful development and helpful player comments. Including the latest update, the following key additions have been made:
- Numerous balance updates based on feedback, including changes for abilities, classes, shops, loot tables, and treasure
- More special and unique weapons
- Made the game enjoyable for more players by adding five preset difficulty settings and full customization options that let gamers choose enemy counts and levels, stats, and item usage
- Game dialogue has been rewritten by a professional writer
- New visuals including over 200 spell effects
- New monsters and the new Bzil race, including a secret playable Bzil character
The large number of improvements since the August Early Access launch are especially impressive given that the game’s developer, 6 Eyes Studio, is a husband and wife team making the game as the only two developers, with some external contractors. However, their collective experience doing everything from making games for EA and Activision to creating art for tabletop gaming books has fully prepared them—and extensive player feedback has also helped focus development efforts. Upcoming updates include more Story Battles, Patrols, polish, and content, as per the developers’ Early Access roadmap.
- Classic Tactical Combat Battles: Including rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn, isometric environments
- Handcrafted Look and Feel: Hand-drawn pixel art and colorful graphics for all 40 maps
- Deep Class System: 25 classes and 200 abilities let you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class, and passives to create a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster, or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Extensive Customization: Customize all characters via a wide selection of portraits, outfits, colors, and overall visuals
- Epic Storyline: Unfolding over 40 story encounters and culminating in challenging end-game content
- Nice Loot: Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment that you can purchase, gather from fallen enemies, or create by crafting
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is developed by 6 Eyes Studio and published by 1C Entertainment. The game has been rated “T for Teen” by the ESRB. It is now available for PC via Steam Early Access for $19.99.
Keep in touch with the latest 1C Entertainment news on their website and by following them on Twitter and Facebook.