Fatal Flash is a Free To Play, 2D multiplayer competitive arena brawler developed by Single "A" Productions . Set to release in mid-2018, it features steampunk/fantasy themed Pixel Art, a diverse cast of over 20 archetypes (characters), an extensive character/skill customization system, and a multitude of unique, lighting-paced game modes.
Below you will find instructions for downloading a Mac Build.
1. For Mac, simply download the .app file.
3. The game will open, and after a logo screen, should load the Main menu. You can enter a Profile name in the bar at the top which reads "Unnamed Player" as a default. You should set the resolution to your liking in the Options menu (we recommend at least 1280 * 800p or higher). When you're ready to play, you can either hit Host game or Join game. Host will let you host a server which other players can enter, Join will let you pick from the server list and play any game which is in a Lobby and not yet filled with players. Note: If anyone is having trouble connecting, try double checking everyone's firewall connections to make sure it's either off, or allows the game access.
5. Once in a lobby, as a Host you will want to set the mode to Elimination Mode and the map to Elimination Map. This is the only mode we will be testing currently. Wait until the game is satisfactorily filled with players. You can switch teams with the tiny <> button. Everyone will need to be Ready before the Host can start the game.
6. Once you start the game you will find yourself at the Hero selection and Loadout screen. You will pick a hero by clicking on their icon at the top, then select New Loadout to create a loadout. 3 blank grey spaces should appear. You can click the space to view all the Hero's cards. Select one for each grey space, then select the loadout you've created. Now you can press Play and wait for the match to begin.
7. For tomorrow, we will be hosting rooms named "Official Playtest 09/21/2017". We plan to begin play-testing at 5PM EST, and go until 7PM EST. Please check our twitter @Fatal_Flash for latest updates!
Good luck, and should you have any issues, please feel free to email us at email@example.com, or send an inquiry through www.singleaproductions.com!
-Single A Productions