Celaria Open Alpha version 3. New maps, bugfixes and improvements in the gameplay. Read the descrition for the full changelog.
- the speed display "mp/h" was changed/fixed to "mph".
- added splash screen to the gamestart so that the players get notified that the game is loading (The .exe takes a while to load, especially on slower PCs.)
- (hopefully) fixed a rare bug where the player got pushed under a block after a collision happened.
- improved wallrun detection. (now you can start the wallrun at even greater angles then before.)
- the countdown was seperated into two timers. The countdown will count from 3 to 0 if the player starts the map from the menu.
Restarting the counter while playing a map will use the second countdown which counts from 1 to zero. (Faster reset.)
Both timers can be changed/modified in the options menu.
- added 4 new maps which are easy in terms of difficulty in order to ease the player into the control-sheme and gameplay.
- the maximal possible fallingspeed was increased. (the gravity accelleration is unaffected.)
- previous maps were renamed & recompiled (due to the fallingspeed change), thus changing the medal-times a little bit (as i have to re-play the maps and save the record everytime i save them in the playable mapformat.)
- some fixes in the block-placement of the older maps
- some behind the scenes improvements which will affect future releases (bugfixes in the map-editor, etc...)