Beat Me! is a physics-based multiplayer party game with comical fantasy characters and surprising environments.
Fight it out against your friends playing locally and via the internet or find random enemies around the world!
Thanks for voting and helping Beat Me! on it's quest to become the 2019 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
With our community help we found and fix lots of bugs. Here is a changelog.
- Added "Quick Match" option (Online Game)
- Added possibility to send game log file (Main Menu Scene)
- Fixed many bugs related to joining an online game (black screen, dark screen, failed to join, disappeared objects)
- Fixed invisible mouse in Menu
- Fixed stat's scene sync problem (Online Game)
- Improved waiting for the online game to start (now you can see what is happening on scene right now, like players, boosters, etc.)
- Improved character physics stability
- Changed online room type to public by default
Thank you very much for help, and stay tuned for more news.
30th of November we have started Closed Beta of Beat Me!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.