The school project has come to an end, today (friday) we will hand it it in even though a lot is remaining. The 3 weeks has passed but as first-time source modders I think we done pretty well. First week we spent learning the engine, fixing bugs and error then two weeks of programming and modeling.
(Sory for pointing out it was a 4-week project, messed up the time)
Tomorrow we will also upload a video of the project, know many of you will be skeptic when you see how the mod looks like now but I got news for you, this is 3 weeks of work with no experience in Source. For the upcoming 4 weeks we will be spending time to remodel, upgrade and add new models ingame! The ones ingame on tomorrow's video is just a temporary!