Alpha & Beta is a 2d platform game for those who love old platform games but with a few touches on this old style, the most important features are the high degree of difficulty and the promise of a satisfying gaming experience with a long gameplay time
Alpha and Beta are two brothers, but because of Alpha's greed and efficacy, the two brothers became hostile to each other and challenged each other to death. Let's see who's winning
- 9 worlds, 36 levels, 4 special levels and 8 boss fight
- 19 different enemies, lot of traps and a some puzzling
- A satisfying gaming experience with a high level of difficulty
- Compatible graphics and music that will allow you to easily enter the atmosphere of the game
- Simple controls
- Chances of experiencing a lot of character with 7 different stronger and 4 different weakener
As I promised, even though I interrupted the development of the game, we continue to make corrections updates for detected bugs, and we've also made minor improvements. The changes that have been made:
- Fixed issue where players who choose a difficulty level different from normal go to normal map after finishing 1st world
- When the camera disappears, it fixing when you press the "p" key twice ("start" if you are using a gamepad), don't worry, it's a rare occurrence. We hope to resolve this error soon
- We've refreshed the menu's background and now looks more aesthetic, and when you buy and activate the DLC, it will open with a darker background.
This DLC designed for those who think the normal version of the game is difficult and also for wolf players, adds easy and difficult difficulty levels...
Hi everyone, in this update, we have made mainly updates to the gameplay, limiting the projectile to offer a more strategic gameplay, but we did not leave...
Hi everyone, I'm here with a new update. In this update, we performed gameplay and minor visual updates, let's briefly talk about them:
After a long waiting period, we are pleased to announce that we are publishing the update, we have already mentioned that this update is a visual update...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
I'm sure you're wondering why I published the demo 4 months after the game was released. I was thinking about transferring the demo version save to the...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.