The challenge is on! Once again it’s time to head to the skies, load the cannons and blast others down!
Next Devs vs. Fans Battle, sixth in its series, will be held on Wednesday May 9th at 20:00 GMT+3.
Here’s the timetable:
- 19:00 in Stockholm, Berlin, Paris, Rome & Madrid
- 18:00 in London, UK
- 13:00 in New York, USA
- 10:00 in Los Angeles, USA
- 05:00 12th of April in Wellington, New Zealand
- 03:00 12th of April in Sydney, Australia
- 02:00 12th of April in Tokyo, Japan
- 21:00 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 21:00 in Moscow, Russia
Here’s the basics:
- We’ll play on the Official LudoCraft server
- LudoCraft’s team will play as Buccaneers
- The game will be played on which ever version happens to be latest at that time
- Match is going to be “first come, first served”, so be fast and be there early
- It’s best out of five (thus far the score’s been set after four rounds)
Last time, after fierce battle, the Devs surpassed the Fans and rose to the skies as winners.
The overall score is Devs 3 – Fans 2.
Official thread: Ludocraft.com
See you all in the skies!