We at Fenrir Studio are happy to announce that we will be releasing a free concept demo with our Kickstarter. Our plan is to have the Kickstarter start in late July
Robert has been fixing up the AI and several small glitches in the demo before we release it, we have made the AI “smarter” they will try and flank you if they know where you are. We have also adding in several quality of life updates from feedback from internal testing.
We have completed the Morphine injection animation so Amber now injects herself.
As well we have updated the healing chamber to make it sexier!
We are making big changes in the level design, it was decided that we should switch over to Unreal Engine 4, meaning that our level designers and modellers need to account for a change in scale. They are also learning a new engine and getting familiar with the powerful and easy to use blueprint system.
- AI no longer charges at you and tries to flank.
- AI reaction speed has been slowed down so there are less instant fails.
- Morphine now heals you but you slowly take damage as it wears off.
- What pod you need to get into for VR has been highlighted.
- Collision detection has been updated.
- Tweaked some animations so they look more natural.