Dark Storm is a story-driven stealth/action game featuring both true first and third-person perspectives. The game stars Amber Kingsley, a strong-willed former soldier that is down on her luck; now working with Ancile as a low end security officer at the Irving Alaskan Apex Facility. Dark Storm is designed as a multi-part game that will be released episodically on the PC. The first game that is currently in development using Unreal Engine 4 is called Dark Storm: Ascension, which is targeted for a 2017 release.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Indiedb.com on
Dark Storm is a stealth action game in which players need to use their cunning and quick wit to give them the upper hand.
In Dark Storm you take control of Amber Kinsly, a security officer at the Irving Dynamics Alaskan research facility. Irving Dynamics has been the pioneer in aeronautical advancements for decades. Their newest research has made them the target of many attacks, from the outside and within. Amber is one of the many security personnel hired to combat these threats. However, when the base comes under attack by an unknown enemy, it's clear that your new mission is to evade and survive.
Requirement for Level Designers:
- Need to have at least 6 Months+ Exp in UDK
- Spend 6-8 hours a week working on project
- Must attend our weekly meetings and active on Skype almost daily
- The willingness to manage and assign tasks to modelers under you
- Must attend our weekly meetings
- Basic Knowledge of Kismet
- Positive attitude
- Willing to take and give positive criticism
- Modeling/Texturing is a plus
Do not apply if
- You have little to no time to put into the project
- You expect to get payed on the spot
- You do not meet the requirements
Payment will be on a percent basis after the game is released everyone on the team that helped will receive an amount calculated off the amount of work they did that makes it into the final build. We plan to release on Steam and any other services that will allow. Everyone is required to sign an initial Royalty Contract and a final upon release. Leaving the team before release will lower your overall percent.
Send a resume to