|[Rev-share]Seeking Community Manager.||Locked|
|May 2 2017 Anchor|
COMPANY AND THE PROJECT
We are an indie game studio consisted of professional and friendly people. Additionally, we are a team of skilled artists and dedicated indie enthusiasts. Our current project is INT, developed on Unity Engine 5 for platforms Windows, Linux, and Mac.
INT is a 3D Sci-fi RPG with a strong emphasis on story, role playing, and innovative RPG features such as randomized companions. The focus is on the journey through a war-torn world with fast-paced combat against hordes of enemies. The player must accomplish quests like a traditional RPG, complete objectives, and meet lively crew members who will aid in the player's survival. Throughout the game you can side and complete missions through criminal cartels, and the two major combatants, the UCE and ACP, of the Interstellar Civil War.
For more information about us, follow the links listed below.
Also follow social media platforms for the latest news regarding our projects.
We are looking for a serious and dedicated Public Relations Manager, who will work with the Project Lead in providing regular community updates, and grow our fan base in preparation for our funding campaign.
Typical tasks include the following:
1. Promote the INT Project through multiple Social Media outlets (E.G. Reddit, twitter, Facebook).
2. Coordinate and work with our web admin to provide content directly to the website.
3. Create weekly updates with team highlights. This update will be shared to the broader community on IndieDB, Steam, and official INT website.
4. Attend developer meetings and interact with the team and Project Lead to obtain highlights and material that can be used in a weekly update.
5. Map and manage social media analytics and report updates at weekly team meetings.
6. Manage and potentially host monthly INT Project podcast known as ‘RogueSpace’ and manage the INT Project’s twitch account.
1. Advanced fluency in written English.
2. Able to structure and create informative articles that are attractive at the same time.
3. Excellent self-management skills.
4. Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
5. Be an avid gamer. Have played a broad collection of titles; in sync with the latest news in gaming.
6. Other Indie Game Developer experience will also be a bonus.
This is a great opportunity to get into the game development industry. Being an Indie team we do not have the creative restrictions often imposed by publishers or other third parties. We are extremely conscientious of our work and continuously uphold a high level of quality throughout our project.
We are unable to offer wages or per-item payments at this time. However revenue-sharing from crowd-funding is offered to team members who contribute 15-20 hours per week to company projects, as well as maintain constant communication and adhere to deadlines. Currently the crowd-funding campaign is scheduled for the first half of year 2018. Your understanding is dearly appreciated.
Please send your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio (if applicable), and other relevant documents/information to this email: JohnHR@int-game.net
Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.