Early Access Pre Alpha Build v 0.0.3 Free Demo Build
Where is Gavin is a Physics Based Vehicle Construction Game.
Trapped on a Desert Island, you must explore, scavenge and shoot your way around the world, collecting supplies and components, which you can then use to construct some kind of crazy contraption capable of getting you one Island Closer to Home!
Each level starts with an objective to be met, which is free form and totally down to the player to devise a contraption capable of completing it in whichever way they see fit!
Use Wheels, Vertical Rocket Motors, Horizontal Rocket motors and more to create a vehicle capable of completing the goal! This wont always be as simple as reaching a certain point and as you venture out of the tutorial area the levels will get much larger, more complex and include multiple goals and locations to achieve and explore!
Please Consider Supporting the project through sharing videos, pictures, links and dontating or streaming your playthroughs (I would enjoy seeing them!)
Coming in Paid Release Version :
- Powered Wheels (add Drive to Wheels)
- Wing Blocks (Provide Lift whilst forward speed is high enough)
- Rudder Blocks (Provide Steering whilst forward speed is high enough)
- Propellers (Provide constant forward thrust and use less fuel that rocket motors)
- Engine Blocks (Provides the Power for the Powered wheels and Propellers)
- Fuel Tanks (Hold additional Fuel Stocks)
- Bigger, more complex levels and a Free Build (Creative) Mode
-Added 'Message in a Bottle' ( A Collectible Item that adds a Map to your HUD revealing locations of underwater walkways connecting to Islands that have additional components)
-Add 'Scrap Machine' Button to Build Menu so you can scrap the current machine and have your blocks refunded if you want to rebuild it in a different way
-Added 'Reset to Origin' on R Key (Sometimes the physics have a fit and catapult you into Orbit so this resets the location of the machine)
-Added Player Auto TP when falling too low in the water
- Extract RAR
- Run WhereISGavin.Exe