Thanks to everyone who played the demo and gave us feedback!
We've patched and tweaked it and now it's the perfect time to try it again if you had problems, or if you didn't have time to give it a go!
We've prepared a big patch for the demo!
The update includes:
- Continue button worked without any save
- The ability to throw rocks disappeared
- The AI wouldn't return to their initial positions after respawn
- Papers could be read from far range or through the other side of the wall
- Ambiance music couldn't be heard in some parts of the map
- The player was spawned inside shed without the zoom in
- The roof of North House wouldn't fully disappear when the player was inside
- Continue button didn't work after leaving the game and returning to it(on the same version)
- The player couldn't pick up item piles after dying and respawning
- The player could break the natural healing if he spammed the button for heal right after being hurt
- The objective would be stuck after saving and respawning
- The player couldn't run after saving and respawning
- The hunter wouldn't show an orange outline while investigating a distraction
- Sparkles for the ground texture
- The player could break the item piles after dying and respawning multiple times
- Lag Spikes in some parts of the map
- The player could get stuck after hiding and leaving the bed in the outpost
- Killing a hunter would result in a weird sound bug
- The player could restore his inventory after respawn if he threw a rock
- A few colliders for objected were placed badly
- Secondary wouldn't disappear once it's done
- Player can close the wheel with the same button that's opened
- Tweaked the SFX's sound volume
- Bigger size for the bush hiding spot
- Tweaked map level design to make it fairer(hunters, traps, bushes, etc.)
- Rotated signs so that the player won't get confused by them
- Modified text for some objectives
- The objectives pop-up will stay on screen longer
- Tweaked the light in houses
- Made the beacons easier to notice
- Replace the "R" button for saving with "F"
- The important events, hunters, items before the first save will be respawned
- Added an icon to loading menu
- New icons on the map for Crossroad and Beacon
- New ground textures
- Faster shine for multiple items
- Hunters will investigate longer
We hope that this patch will improve the experience of the game.
Feel free to give it a try and to give us feedback on the core gameplay!