Single-player and Couch Co-op demo for Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens.
How to launch the game
- Download the Lin64 .zip file.
- Extract the Tallowmere2_Demo folder to your hard drive.
- Locate Tallowmere2_Demo.x64 > right-click > Properties > tick to enable "execute as application".
- Run Tallowmere2_Demo.x64.
- Online Co-op is not available in the demo due to temporary difficulties with the dungeon's network access; Mr Bigguns chewed through an important cable.
- There's a pool party happening in Room 15.
- The final few rooms in the demo have their monster density and room modifier count ramped up higher than usual.
- Starting weapons, special characters, and achievements are not available to be unlocked in the demo – but you can still find all sorts of weapons just by playing.
Become an Early Backer
If this demo leaves you lusting for more, please consider backing this project on Kickstarter or itch.io.
Thanks for your support ❤