This is the first SpaceGeon demo based on the ver. alpha.0.3
Greetings, dear friend!
Thank you for the interest in my game.
To start playing simply download the zip file, unzip it wherever you want, and double-click on the SpaceGeon.exe file.
- w, a, s, d - hero's moves
- space - hero's jump
- space in air - double jump
- q - special skill
- e - pick up an item
- r - change ammo type
- t - change current rifle
- LMB - fire
- RMB - alternate fire
- mouse cursor - crosshair control
- 1, 2, 3, 4 - active items use
- p or esc - pause
- i - hero's menu
In this demo, you can choose any of the four character classes present in the game (though with the same animation for any class at this stage) and draw it through the hell of an endless mode.
There will be different weapon types:
- and even a pistol;).
For each type of weapon (with some restrictions) there are 5 types of ammunition in the game:
- standard - unremarkable, good old killing ammunition;
- acid - primarily affects the armor of the enemy and until it is destroyed will not harm the health of the enemy;
- fiery - deals fire damage every second for several seconds;
- icy - causes damage as standard ammunition, but at the same time slows down the enemy;
- and nano-bots - this ammunition contains special nano-bots that, when they hit cybernetic opponents (at the moment, all opponents are cybernetic) with some probability (depending on the level of intelligence and character class) can reprogram the enemy to join the player’s side. Then the enemy stops attacking and even can protect the character from other opponents.
Also, do not forget that the machinegun for the Warrior class and the flamethrower (available only to the heavy class) has an alternative type of fire.
These are the enemies you will meet:
- a flying robot - a dangerous and unpredictable enemy - flies along a random path until the enemy appears. When the enemy appears, changes the trajectory and flies towards the enemy, thus going to the ram. If one such robot is not yet particularly dangerous, then two or three are capable of destroying even a very skilled and experienced enemy;
- two-legged rat - is very limited in mobility compared to the robot, but has SMG in its arsenal, therefore it is able to attack from a distance, though not very long. On the back has a shield that protects it from attacks from behind;
- a cute rat - a simple enemy that can only hurt if you gape, or if you shoot too thoughtlessly in all directions - is extremely limited in mobility and has no attack methods other than ramming.
Besides weapons, there will be available:
- flail - a passive item that, when added to inventory, creates a mace tip, that revolvs around the hero and inflicts damage on enemies when touched;
- the blue key is one of the three keys with which you can open closed chests and doors (although currently there are no closed doors and other key types in the game);
- blue closed chest - a closed chest that can be opened with a blue key. Contains some weapon. If you're lucky, the new gun will even suit your class;
- opened chest - contains all kinds of game items from money to keys, except weapons;
- money - local currency (can be obtained from the chest and defeated opponents);
- pieces of armor - allow you to restore the level of armor after taking damage (can be obtained from the chest and defeated opponents).
There is also a store in the game that becomes available every two rooms (but not always), where you can buy any item except keys.
Oh yes, be careful not to fall into one of the traps:
- fire walls.
Have a fun!
All you thoughts and suggestions you can write in Steam, IndieDB and itch.io.