7.3 is now live! Download now!
PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTATION!
GZDOOM v3.6+ REQUIRED!
Well, here's 7.3, live and ready for download. All the mod documentation (including the changelog) is in the "dox" folder included in the mod.
A quick key as to what's what:
- qstylezx.pk3- the main mod package
- qszx-bgore.pk3- the Bolognese-based gore mod
- qszx-wheel.pk3- the Weapon (and Item) Wheel addon
- qszx-cb.wad- The "Classy Bastards" loadout addon (note: singleplayer and co-op only!)
In the "Patches" folder:
- qszx_d64d2.wad- a patch to make ZX get along with D64D2. Load ZX *after* the levelset, and load this patch *after* ZX.
- qszx-Thunderpeak.wad- a patch made by That Blind Guy to get ZX to play along with the single-map wad Thunder Peak. Includes a monster.
And in the "dox" folder:
- qstylezx.txt- the information and credits file.
- readme.txt- A text file detailing incompatibilities and other mod recommendations.
- armor.xls- an Excel spreadsheet detailing how the armor system works.
- Changes.txt- the detailed changelog since the last release of the mod
Please, please read the documentation. It will make your game experience better, I promise.
On a last little note, there's a few holes in the asset credits. Given that this is likely the widest release ZX has ever had, I'm sure one or two players will recognize an asset that's uncredited. Please, bring those to my attention; I will add them to the credits for the next release.
Have fun, and kick some ass!