Create your own basic Map layouts and submit it to Polygon Art and get a chance to get your creation features as an official Map! Read the guidlines!
!!! Do only use Unreal Engine 4.24 and no other version!
- Open the map OP_Template and save it as OP_[YourMapName]
- Build your Map layout with only the existing Assets in the Asset Folder
- Do not create and/or add any content. No Textures, Materials or other Assets are allowed!
- Try to use Static Meshes as much as possible, use Geometry only if necessary.
- Do not place any Props or details, only the bare Layout is what we need, place Doorways only where interactable doors are wanted, everything else keep it as a simple wall (same for Windows).
- Use the dynamic light setup from the template, do not add any other light sources and do not bake any static lightmaps!
- Place BP_ToDo Actors to places in the map and describe your toughts and what this place should be (Office, Cafe, ...)
- Add a ToDo Actor with your name in it into the map. If this map will be added to Army Ops, the name added in a ToDo Actor will be displayed in the Loadingscreen. (Created by ...)
=> If you submit a map, please include detailed informations if the game is a remake of an existing map. And if so the game of the original map. Or if it's an entirly new creation. This information is important and maps without those informations and/or not following the above rule set will be ignored! With a submission, you will automatically grant Polygon Art full commercial rights to the map file and layout.