An early demo from Void Marauders for Windows 64bit systems. A single system to explore and 2 combat scenarios to get a general idea of the game.
- Major changes and new features (see article).
- Minor fixes.
- Improved performance during combat.
- Lots of bugs fixes and added some minor improvements after receiving testing feedback.
- Added new units, actions and weapons.
- Added new enemies.
- Added 1 extra scenario.
- Increased polish and a lot of bug fixing.
- Changed prototype to alpha demo.
- Added main menu and options panel.
- Added more locations of interest in star map.
- Added 3 combat scenarios.
- Added enemies, weapons, dialogue, etc.
- Fixed bug where enemies would get stuck if they run out of ammo.
- Fixed bug where combat encounter still shows up in star map after being fought.
- Fixed bug where next turn button would disappear after pressing Space to skip dialogue (Star Map).
- Changed icon and fixed internal audio warning.
Prototype version 0.1 for Windows 64bit systems:
- Basic star map with very limited points of interest.
- Single combat map with basic soldiers and enemies.
How to Play:
The game plays like a regular turn based game (like XCOM) so select and click where you want your ship or soldier to go. Actions for soldiers can be selected from a button bar, use Tab to cycle between soldiers or if you are preparing to shoot to cycle between targets.
- Small possibility of enemies getting stuck.
- Sometimes reloading after using a grenade can cause animation glitches.
Please share your feedback if you can, it really helps at this early stage of development.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.