Map similar to the KF-BioticsLab, but has access to the surface. Recommended number of players: 10-15.
just FYI, if you want you map to be taken seriously by most players, make it for 6 players. Most players don't like playing and not leveling their perks.
Interesting map, but very flat, and very undetailed in most areas. Let's see some prop heaven out there! Also walkways and roads would be nice.
Well, here can play 6 players, but the map is designed for servers, which allow you to play with 30 players. Official maps are too small for such servers. I play on that server, each wave has 800 clones and 20-30 players. They just have nowhere to stay on small maps.
*Map reuploaded: some collision bug fixes, added props a bit.
Just recommending because a big map can still sustain 6 players well if you detail it correctly, and more players play in perk leveling enabled servers then not.
This map could definitely use more detail, but the layout is pretty good. Inspiration from out of hell or even the official maps to get a more realistic feel to the map, regardless of playersize. Just watch them framerates.
*Map reuploaded: fixed bug with elevator. Now zombies not calling elevator anymore.
- Zombies now normally go into the elevator and do not use it (except Husks, FP's and Patriarch)
- Bugs with the stairs (now can not stand in the air above them), a bug with external stroke building
- Slightly modified in the balance of zombies (spawn rate is now 1.0 instead of 0.5)
- Zombies no longer be frozen if stay in another part of the map (now they can always find a way to the player)
- Added scenery (mainly in laboratories)
- Added 2 more teleport for zombies. Now they move on the map much faster and not get stuck in the narrow doorway laboratory. With this increased difficulty: before you could blink, and you're already surrounded by hideous monsters! :)
- Description of map for russian localization
- Changed lighting a bit.
- Zombie spawns. Now with the third floor of the building goes down only the siren and stalkers.
- Zombie paths. Nothing serious, just little optimization.
- Added some props.
And yes, this latest version of the map. There will be no change.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
7 votes submitted.