Weapon fixes, retextures, new models, and added idle sounds.
I created several fixes for vanilla weapons in Black Mesa.
- Viewmodel for Worldmodels (Models edited using Blender)
- Upscaled textures for ammo and Satchel world model.
- Changed HUD Icons (Edited in paint.net)
- Crowbar and Hivehand now uses view model textures instead of resized textures.
- Includes a series of alternatives for my fix pack.
- Since the arms model in the hands admire animation had a mix of updated arms
but still use the 2012 shoulders (even though you can't see it), I have changed
the mesh to be consistent with the arms.
- Changed NPC fire and reloading sounds (Includes an IIopn version)
- Sprinting animation fixed
- Brass Ejection fixed for NPC Glock (It uses the .dmx file to fix it. Conflicting with other addons may break it.)
- Assassin Glocks now have silencers and I edited the texture for it.
- Changed Viewmodel for 357 including a few animations and sounds for the Idle fidget animation
- 357 shell model, "shell.mdl" was taken from Black Mesa Azure Sheep
- Edited 357 box texture to be different than the HL2 magnum box texture including fixed lighting for it in Multiplayer
- NPC reload sound changed
- New 357 World Model
- Viewmodel retextured with consistent bullet texture like the Glock and colored markings
- NPC reload sound changed (I edited the sound script for it to work.)
- Improved MP5 World Model included with fixed multiplayer models so now it can glow like the other models
- Modified texture and shell fix for reloading
- Edited Ammo Box
- Sounds for the Idle fidget animation has been added (Vanilla animations only)
- Edited the sprint animation in the .qc file so that it transitions quickly than playing the low animation first
- NPC fire sound changed
- New Shotgun World Model
- Slight animation changes to the draw and both reloading animations
- New Crossbow World Model for singleplayer and multiplayer
- Ammo Crate now contains viewmodel rockets for the RPG instead of the retextured HL2 rockets
- New RPG World Model for singleplayer and multiplayer
- New Tau Cannon World Model for singleplayer and multiplayer
- Updated Gluon Gun Worldmodel included but also retextured the old world model
- Edited the View model and the texture for it
- New Grenade World Model
- Fixed the Snark V_Model mesh reference
- Added sounds for Idle fidget animations 3 and 4
- The Snark idle fidget sounds would sometimes play again after the animation plays. It happens to the RPG view model too.
- My HUD icons may not look great but I tried my best.
- Please note that I have changed the .dmx files for the Glock, so you may experience animation errors.
Like Juniez's Classic Weapons pack, they are incompatible with this fix pack, so do a new save.
You can redistribute this pack, as long as you credit me.