• Register

This member has provided no bio about themself...

Comment History
TheWorldOnline2
TheWorldOnline2 - - 4 comments @ The World 2

Yes, we'll be having a single player edition for sure on the PSN and Xbox Live service. We'll see about multiplayer. We already are talking with both groups, so don't worry.

Good karma+1 vote
TheWorldOnline2
TheWorldOnline2 - - 4 comments @ The World 2

Hi. We'll have an English edition as well as a Chinese edition. We will have servers around the world, so you will be playing mostly with those in the same area as you.

Good karma+1 vote
TheWorldOnline2
TheWorldOnline2 - - 4 comments @ Developer's Diary July 3

歡迎訪問The World 2 www.facebook.com/TheWorldOnline2

In fact, the role of The World 2 design is a very challenging job.
在世界online2的角色設計,其實是一件非常具有挑戰性的工作

Because of the game's name, we think about the different elements in a fantasy world.
因為我們遊戲命名叫做世界,就是以世界上所有的奇幻元素招手

There was no real criteria for the design of the game but to make it more interesting and with more features.
在設計上沒有一定的準則,只要讓遊戲變得更有趣更有特色

We are willing to try at any expense to make the game great.
我們就會不計一切代價想去嘗試看看

When discussions began on design,
一開始設計討論的時候

we went from design to design looking at the exterior backgrounds around the action.
從外形設計、動作設計到玩法上的設計

We only have one goal.
我們的目標只有一個

Find better ways to make the game more fun and more interesting.
就是想盡辦法讓遊戲變得更好玩更有趣

After discussing the role of design and how the game will look,
通常在討論完角色設計時

we all felt like saying: Wow! This is so cool, good, and fun.
我們都會覺得說:哇!這角色好酷好有趣

But past experience tells us
但過去經驗告訴我們

after we begin, there certainly will be better and more interesting ideas.
之後我們一定還會有更多更棒更有趣的想法

So after we received more feedback and listened to other's opinions,
所以我們在之後陸陸續續收到許多反饋意見

we began to make some adjustments to the design.
我們就開始進行一些設計上的調整

We may have even destroyed and redesigned a completed item.
甚至我們有可能把整個打掉,重新設計重新製作

This was asking our team for trouble.
這對我們團隊來說簡直是自找麻煩

But we firmly believe that the quality produced from the extra work will show in the finished product.
但我們堅信著品質就這樣產生的

Good karma+1 vote
TheWorldOnline2
TheWorldOnline2 - - 4 comments @ Developer Log June 26, 2014

欢迎访问The World online 2 www.facebook.com/TheWorldOnline2

As you can see, we are testing the effects of the battle debris in the arena.
现在大家看到的是我们在测试战斗碎片的效果

Yes, I want players to experience destruction while fighting in the arena.
对,我希望玩家在游戏中体验到破坏的损坏感在

We're giving each object a different way of being destroyed.
我们每个物件都会给予一个力道让它破坏

However, the current way the debris is being destroyed makes it seem too light.
不过目前呈现出来的是碎片都太轻了

Yes, like they're made of plastic.
是的,就像保利龙(一种泡沫塑料)一样

Yes, so I hope we can add more weight to each of fragmented stones.
是的,所以我希望我们每个破坏的碎片都例如像石头有石头的重量

I have some wood textures to show you...
木头有木头的质感...

Now that is how you should do it.
那这应该要怎么做呢

We've adjusted the values of the model movement on each object, to achieve some changes.
我们会调整每个物件的质量和动静模态的数值,去达到一些变化

It should look a little bit more reasonable.
让它看起来更应该合理一点

Right, for example, the large and small pieces of stone debris are moving differently because they aren't the same weight.
对,例如说大碎片和小碎片同样是石头,不过它们的重量也会不一样

It looks a little better after this adjustment.
这样看起来这次调整之后比较好一点

Of course, you still need to continue to make more adjustments.
当然,这些还是需要持续做调整

If the players sees the world can be damaged, it will feel more real to them.
玩家在一个场景里面如果会做一个纯区域破坏的话

We hope you can make a lot more of this debris damage,
我们希望让(破坏的)碎片可以很多

so we can see this effect on our phone.
所以我们在手机里面也可以看到这个效果

Of course. This is our goal.
当然这是我们所持续的目标

We want the players to experience all this destruction on their phone.
我们希望玩家在手机上体验到一样的破坏损坏感

OK, this is what we want you to keep working on. Thanks and continue to work hard.
OK,这是我们的测试状况,我们会继续努力,谢谢大家~

Good karma+1 vote