• Register

Desura is a community driven digital distribution service for gamers, putting the best games, mods and downloadable content from developers at gamers fingertips, ready to buy and play. Welcome to the official Desura BLOG.

Forum Thread
Team Fortress 2 (Groups : Desura : Forum : Game Request : Team Fortress 2) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 7 2012 Anchor

This game is amazing! It's the best free to play I ever played that doesn't suck up all your money like Combat Arms did. Please get Team Fortress 2 on here!

Aug 9 2012 Anchor

While it would be nice for Team Fortress 2 to be on Desura, alongside other Valve titles. it is a few steps beyond unlikely. Desura is a competitor to Valve's own distribution client Steam. On top of this, Valve titles make heavy use of Steam to provide in-game features such as being able to see what your friends are playing, achievments, and the ability to join servers your friends are currently on. Sad, but that is how it is.

Sep 17 2012 Anchor

While team Fortress 2 would be nice on here Do you aspect them to do it? i mean they would if they could be do you no how hard that would be?

Sep 19 2012 Anchor

Yeah that would be very unlikely to see TF2 here.

You can however try to contact indie developers of other freeware/free titles and ask them if they wish to publish their games here. All we need is permission to publish free titles.

Dec 20 2012 Anchor

I want request for team fortress 2 because its Free Forever NOW!:):thumbup:

Jan 6 2013 Anchor

Jazzper_Clawz: Yeah, and I want my local Mercedes Benz dealer to sell me Chevies because they are less expensive. Not gonna happen.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.