• Register

Desura is a community driven digital distribution service for gamers, putting the best games, mods and downloadable content from developers at gamers fingertips, ready to buy and play. Welcome to the official Desura BLOG.

Forum Thread
Half Life 1 - Wrong Folder MOD installer or Double Steam Account Folder Error. (Groups : Desura : Forum : Application Windows : Half Life 1 - Wrong Folder MOD installer or Double Steam Account Folder Error.) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 5 2014 Anchor

I have installed build 100.53!

I have installed some MOD for my Half Life 1 but it's installed to WRONG folder !
I have two steam account... and Half Life 1 it's been installed in this folder:

E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life

Every Mod can be installed inside this folder..... example:

E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\other_world_sv (this is installation for Other World installed by me from Desura)

I have installed this MOD for HL1 from Desura..... for play it i have need to MOVE the folder to this correct path because Desura used the a wrong path!! Desura has install this MOD to this WRONG path:

E:\Steam\steamapps\*my account*\half-life

Please FIX this bug!!

I have try to MODIFY the games path from setting... but it's not working!

From console this version of Desura:
03:05 Desura Version : 0.0.20.2

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.