• Register

Fast pace cellshading flying action. Soar the skies as you take on the most vicious enemies above the ground. Experience an airborne adventure in an all new art style that will take you to something different and exciting. With the possibility to add just about anything you can imagine into the game, the sky it's not the limit. It's just the beginning.

Forum Thread
ACE COMBAT 7 CONFIRMED (Games : Vector Thrust : Forum : General Discussion : ACE COMBAT 7 CONFIRMED) Locked
Thread Options
Nergal01
Nergal01 I stopped supporting Vector Thrust. AMA.
Dec 5 2015 Anchor

Gematsu.com

Your turn, TimeSymmetry.

Edited by: Nergal01

Dec 6 2015 Anchor
Nergal01 wrote:

Gematsu.com

Your turn, TimeSymmetry.

but we have countless F-104 + MiG-21 variants, they surely cant beat that, but they have our MMIC-L5

--

User Posted Image
Mechanian Peace Sentinel

[align right isnt working]My art/tumblr[/align right isnt working]

Nergal01
Dec 6 2015 Anchor
SCN-3_NULL wrote:
Nergal01 wrote:

Gematsu.com

Your turn, TimeSymmetry.

but we have countless F-104 + MiG-21 variants, they surely cant beat that, but they have our MMIC-L5 unnecessarily excessive camera shake

ftfy

--

anon wrote:

There are only two things in this world worse than Vector Thrust; Star Citizen and No Man's Sky

'anon' wrote: Now I shall use this 'Vector Thrust Threshold' to measure how awful your product is

Dec 6 2015 Anchor

In my turn I´ll release a patch that will fix and complete the content in the game, but unless I find a hyperbolic time chamber the odds will be always against me

Nergal01
Dec 6 2015 Anchor
timeSymmetry wrote:

but unless I find a hyperbolic time chamber the odds will be always against me

At least you can always learn from whatever they're doing and they're up to

also check pm

--

anon wrote:

There are only two things in this world worse than Vector Thrust; Star Citizen and No Man's Sky

'anon' wrote: Now I shall use this 'Vector Thrust Threshold' to measure how awful your product is

Dec 9 2015 Anchor

I think I'm the only one that actually liked Ace Combat's camera shake. Probably because I've never tried to get gun kills with it.

Nergal01
Jan 21 2016 Anchor

Semi-related: The near-mythical ADA-01 Adler is now buyable at yours truly ACI.

Acecombat.wikia.com

--

anon wrote:

Jan 21 2016 Anchor
Nergal01 wrote:

Semi-related: The near-mythical ADA-01 Adler is now buyable at yours truly ACI.

Acecombat.wikia.com

oh yeah, saw the new update trailer

like this update for the If the Sky is Bumin' Out track but not alot for the sky kid part

Edited by: SCN-3_NULL

--

User Posted Image
Mechanian Peace Sentinel

[align right isnt working]My art/tumblr[/align right isnt working]

Jan 28 2016 Anchor

Hello Nergal01,

Quick question. Are you still able to rip AC skins from the PS2 games? Trying to do some more AC skins for DCS and would like some good references from the games. Some of the Mirage 2000 and MIG-29 schemes from 4 would be great. Thanks in advance for any help!

Nergal01
Jan 28 2016 Anchor
Flogger23m wrote:

Hello Nergal01,

Quick question. Are you still able to rip AC skins from the PS2 games? Trying to do some more AC skins for DCS and would like some good references from the games. Some of the Mirage 2000 and MIG-29 schemes from 4 would be great. Thanks in advance for any help!

Can be found here, those are 100% done except NPC planes (bombers, transports, helos)

Indiedb.com

Now that the recent release of Tales of Symphonia turns out having some kind of DRM, my concern is that when $camco announces AC7 having PC port it will have Denuvo as DRM

which means, it may severely affect the port's performance. Tl'dr it will be likely a downright "terrible" port with intrusive DRM.

--

anon wrote:

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.