Based in Indonesia
Early Access February 16 2017
$14.99 - Steam
Orbiz is a rogue-like local co-operative multi player game about 4 teenagers who lost in spherical worlds. The objective of this game is to finish every three levels on the one world against the variatif zombies then find the portal to go to the next level. The story started when Leo (one of 4 members of this group) bring his new book titled Orbiz when his other three friend gathered in cafetaria. Suddenly he open the book and something unusual happen. They threw into a strange small planet world and zombies come out. Can they go back to their home after thrown into a dimension inhibited by zombies ?
Our studio formed around November 2014 when we decided to try out making our first game together. We have publicly shown our demo for the first time in December 2014 at UMN ProtoWar in Jakarta. We got 1st Prize for Best Game Prototype. After that, we submitted the playable demo to IN.GAME in August 2015 and also demonstrated at Game Developer Gathering 2015 in Bandung, Indonesia. We polished the demo even more and added some new features so that we could upload it to GAME JOLT in October and also released it publicly available for download to get valuable feedback. Now, ORBIZ is in the top 100 of Indie Game for Up Coming Game at INDIE GAME DB.
- Local co-op up to 4 players.
- 3D lowpoly pixel art graphics.
- More than 15 bosses with weird animations.
- Randomly generated spherical worlds every time you play.
- Some tips and wisdoms in loading screen.
- Setting Menu !
Orbiz Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Orbiz Live Action YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Top 100 Indie of The Year 2015 with Best Hack 'n' Slash" indiedb.com
- "Most Innovative Game 2015 of Indonesia Indie Game Festival" IN.GAME
- "First Place on UMN Protowar 2014" UMN (Universitas Multimedia Nasional)
- "Runner Up on Most Promising Game 2015" Game Developer Gathering Indonesia 2015
- "Battle zombies on a tiny planet with friends"
- Haogamers, Jun 6, 2016
- "Shoot Undead On Rotating Spherical Planets"
- Siliconera, April 7, 2016
- "A Retro Zombie Game From Indonesia"
- Jagat Play, January 13, 2017
- "Orbiz Early Access Shows Promise"
- Opnoobs, March 2, 2017
AnomanStudio does allow the contents of this game to be published through video broadcasting services only with direct written permission from Orbiz. Check at the bottom of this page for contact information.
Anoman Studio is an independent game development studio based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We focus on developing mobile and PC games.
More information on AnomanStudio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lead Programmer and Game Designer
Made Wira Aditya
Founder and Producer
Dimas Novan Delfiano
Eka Pramudita Muharam
2D / Texture Artist
Pandu Rukmi Utomo
2D / Texture Artist
Juniardi Nur Fadila
3D Artist / Animator
Adhicipta R. Wirawan
Former Game Designer / Marketing
Fajar Satria Tama
Agung Budhi Prakoso