UPDATED: 09 Februari 2013, Full version of the next generation Lemmingball Z, including .exe for windows and binaries for linux. *more than 35 characters...
Lemmingball Z is a fighting game for linux and windows, loosely based on dragonball Z, the hit anime' And when say loosely based, i mean with a big twist' Instead off the normal characters from the anime, this game features cute LEMMINGS bashing eachothers skull in! The game is released, and new versions are always in development.
Lotsa little changes, several bigger changes - but posting news for each new revision is just too boring, so heres a summary:
- fixed space
- experiment on loozzer 2
- removed an accidentally uploaded experimental move from trunks
+ added the textures i gorgot in rev 1544
- Superpunch locks longer if it misses (= hits a non blocking, non locked player)
* Freeza 2+D knockout down a notch; the doubledisc is now spawned when one disc is already around
+ LeenaInverse: Shield fixed - it can reflect again
* SpaceballZ: full remake
* Sphere: gravity is now centered
* Alphatest: King Kais Planet - textures not done yet
+ Vegeta 2+D: added a second set of rings
~ Gotenks 2+D: cleanup
+ Buu: 1+2 buffed a bit
+ Dabura 2+D: speed up
+ updatelog added
* aang: 2 is now a smaller and faster wave
* aang: 2+U now creates an instable fireball when charged too much
* aang: 1+2 is now a windattack
* goku: 2+D goku now rushes towards the opponent; his next 2+D is a normal shockwave again
+ uub: 1+2 aiming adjusted
- vegeta: 2+D creates only two rings if charged 50% or more
+ moveclass wide-beam buffed by incresing chargerate and speed
- C16: turbolaser damage and repell reduced, energycost increased
+ C16: 1+2 Nuke chargespeed doubled
* Superpunches now also do not lock the user if the enemy is locked, but lock longer if used on unlocked, unblocking opponents
* Birdie: turbolaser damage and repell reduced, energycost increased, but 2+U and 2+D activate it now as well
+ piccolo: Hellmines got cheaper and a bit stronger
About the new levels...
King Kai´s Planet was more then overdue to come while SpaceballZ got a complete remake, now starring major locations from DBZ - or whats left of them...
Have fun with it :D