Based in Romania
June 14 2017
$9.99 - Steam
Gorescript is a fast paced first person shooter game built in a homemade game engine by a single person that takes place in a pixel universe dominated by relentless monsters out to erase you from existance. The game is a throwback to all the shooters in the early days of the genre.
Gorescript is a fast paced first person shooter game built in a homemade game engine by a single person.
Gorescript Classic was played by John Carmack himself, then headlined on HackerNews, and finally achieving lasting popularity on Chrome Web Store.
- 18 hand crafted levels (2.5D)
- 6 weapons (5 ranged, 1 melee)
- 5 difficulty levels, Permadeath and Blackout modes
- Global leaderboard rankings according to your total performance
- Secrets are not optional but necessary to upgrade your armory
- Levels can be finished with or without jumps (Jumps available only when you find the Anti-Grav Boots)
Gorescript - Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Gorescript is a classic FPS in every way"
- Clare Lunawolf, Lunawolf Gaming
- "Gorescript is an awesome old school first person shooter that draws inspiration from classics such as Quake and Doom"
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "Gorescript wants to bring back fast-paced gory action like no other recent day indie FPS game"
- Ethan, One Angry Gamer
amusedsloth allows for the contents of Gorescript to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Gorescript is legally & explicitly allowed by amusedsloth. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.indiedb.com/games/gorescript2/presskit.
Gorescript Steam Page
Follow us on Steam for updates and news store.steampowered.com/app/618690.
Amused Sloth's goal is to make games that bring a smile to your face. As an independent game studio based in Romania, the team is always trying to experiment with new mechanics and themes, striving to make fun games infused with humour and charm. We're now super busy, getting ready for the imminent release of our newest creations into the wild. After that we're ready to start working on new experiences and are always keeping our eyes on the next big challenge: making awesome PC games that keep the players smiling!
More information on amusedsloth, our logo & relevant media are available here.