The Alpha 7 is done and officially released.
Here are the changes:
- the asteroid belts are now displayed and playable in game.
- the fixes of the user's interface for the Spanish language are done.
- the FUG is patched with some terminal changes.
- the quality of each resource spots are now generated after a new game has been setup.
- the 3D is fixed for the orbits; they are now all correctly displayed.
- the 3D is fixed for the zoom/unzoom of the space units. It's not perfect but it's better.
- Epsilon Eridani 2 and 5 have been completely re-generated and fixed, new surface maps have been added.
- other surface maps have been refined, some are also craterized.
- some parts of the colony panel and the CPS objectives panel have been updated in their localization and so are displayed correctly in their respective languages.
- interface fix for the colony panel which triggered an integer overflow and also an intempestive popup when it wasn't needed.
- updates of the Spanish language.
- a timer freeze of the threaded game flow, that could also trigger an exception, is fixed.
- the textures for the star are improved and a higher resolution is used.
- in the surface panel, if there is a colony on the focused orbital object, the settlement icons a correctly updated and displayed.