Originally, we had a plan to release small updates every weak on our demo with minor changes and bug fixes, so final demo version was supposed to be 1.5. We updated demo every weak constantly but on 1.3 version we stopped and rearranged our plans. So we release a cumulative ‘big’ final update.
It has a really big changelog, we’ve shortened it a bit:
- Localization fixes
- Character behavior and interaction with object bug fixes
- 2 new playable locations
- All-new completed storyline in Demo
- Gamepad support fixes
- Hub location interface reimagined
- Combat system with shooting preview
- Fonts displaying issues fixed
- Mouse Input bugs fixed on multi-monitor and custom aspect ratio resolutions
- Retina displays support (macOS only)
So, we really hope you’ll like the full version of the game coming to Early Access really soon and we’d like to thank all of you for your support and belief.
And we have a great news related to Linux version of the project. Now it is back again! We fixed all issues and problems related to this and are ready to release it. Since today all Linux users have an ability to download Demo 2.1, Early Access version will be available for Linux as well.
Demo can be downloaded on product official Steam page: Store.steampowered.com
(just press blue button "Download Demo" on right side)
Follow the latest news, updates, and insides on the official Twitter page @Red_Spinner.