• Register

Beret is a 2D puzzle-platformer game about a scientist, astonishingly named Beret, who has gained telekinetic abilities through his research at the Evil Corporation. He decides that the Evil Corporation is a tad too evil for his liking, and begins his solitary quest to overthrow the corporation and punish the evil deeds of his employers. Beret has 21 puzzle-filled levels, 120 collectable Medallions, over 20 hours of gameplay, and an unlockable level editor.

Forum Thread
Level 7 grey medallion (Games : Beret : Forum : Puzzle Help : Level 7 grey medallion) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 9 2011 Anchor

So here I am, proud of myself for so cleverly figuring out how to do everything in level 7 ... except get to the grey medallion.

I have the 2 blocks and 5 mini-blocks. First, I tried building a ladder from the landing where the end-level door is. Too short. Then I tossed all of the blocks all the way over to the left and built a ladder there. Still too short.

I thought for a miserable second that maybe I needed to hold on to some of the blue pieces, but they were all trapped behind Beret-only blocks, so obviously they're not part of the solution.

Please help!

Aug 9 2011 Anchor

As you can guess from what you have tried so far, the blocks alone aren't enough to get you up there. Think carefully about what else you can use to 'extend' the ladder. Sometimes restarting the room and looking at everything you can use will lead to the answer.

Hopefully this hint will be enough to push you to the solution to get to the medallion, but I can elaborate more if needed.

Edited by: jamesdenem

Aug 9 2011 Anchor

I believe I got this one by throwing all the blocks up and over to the left, as was your second impulse. Unless I'm mistaken (and someone else should chime in if I'm misremembering), you're just missing one simple thing: Are there any creatures left in the upper left area? (I think you only need one.)

[edit: should have refreshed before posting. I guess I'll let my more explicit hint stand]

Edited by: nobodyweknow

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.