• Register

Beret is a 2D puzzle-platformer game about a scientist, astonishingly named Beret, who has gained telekinetic abilities through his research at the Evil Corporation. He decides that the Evil Corporation is a tad too evil for his liking, and begins his solitary quest to overthrow the corporation and punish the evil deeds of his employers. Beret has 21 puzzle-filled levels, 120 collectable Medallions, over 20 hours of gameplay, and an unlockable level editor.

Forum Thread
Level 18 - Grey Medallion (Games : Beret : Forum : Puzzle Help : Level 18 - Grey Medallion) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 10 2011 Anchor

For this medallion, I can see where it is, but I don't see any possible way to get up there. I have tried entering from the right, then stacking all the bombs and the turret enemy, along with the two moveable link blocks that I can seem to get out. Unfortunately, it is nowhere near the height I need, and unless I am missing something, I see no way to either delink the blocks to get the up arrow block or fancy flinging to get it out.

I am assuming that I am striving to get the up arrow block out some way, but I just don't see how it is possible.

Any help is appreciated.

Aug 10 2011 Anchor

Will keep the hints subtle here since this was a great room.

You are correct; you need to get the up arrow out. And there's no way you can do that without delinking the blocks. You can't drop the block off the bottom of the screen to delink it, but there is something else in the room that you can use.

Aug 10 2011 Anchor

Thanks for the help. Your hint helped me discover the method to delinking.

Since I never had to do the trick before, I never realized it could be done with the result it produced.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.