• Register

Beret is a 2D puzzle-platformer game about a scientist, astonishingly named Beret, who has gained telekinetic abilities through his research at the Evil Corporation. He decides that the Evil Corporation is a tad too evil for his liking, and begins his solitary quest to overthrow the corporation and punish the evil deeds of his employers. Beret has 21 puzzle-filled levels, 120 collectable Medallions, over 20 hours of gameplay, and an unlockable level editor.

Forum Thread
Level 14 - Orange Medallion Fragments (Games : Beret : Forum : Puzzle Help : Level 14 - Orange Medallion Fragments) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 28 2011 Anchor

Almost

I figured out a solution

Also, this doesn't seem to be useful for top-right orange medallion fragment

-Can you rename this thread to "Level 14 - Orange Medallion Fragments" please?

Note: Animations made using:
ffmpeg -an -s 1920x1080 -f x11grab -i :0.0 -s 1920x1080 -r 25 -vcodec libxvid -sameq v.avi
mplayer -vo jpeg v.avi
the gimp to crop and sequence

Edited by: mizerydearia

Nov 28 2011 Anchor

(Renamed the thread.)

For the top-right fragment, you're correct that the link blocks are not part of the solution. You'll need to find something else in the room to stand on to get up there... and there are limited options, so it becomes more a question of how to get the object you need all the way over here.

Nov 28 2011 Anchor

Apparently I was doing it wrong:

Thanks to Isocitration on IRC I figured it out.

Edited by: mizerydearia

--

come join us on irc @ freenode / #beret

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.