• Register

Beret is a 2D puzzle-platformer game about a scientist, astonishingly named Beret, who has gained telekinetic abilities through his research at the Evil Corporation. He decides that the Evil Corporation is a tad too evil for his liking, and begins his solitary quest to overthrow the corporation and punish the evil deeds of his employers. Beret has 21 puzzle-filled levels, 120 collectable Medallions, over 20 hours of gameplay, and an unlockable level editor.

Forum Thread
Level 14 - Grey Medallion (Games : Beret : Forum : Puzzle Help : Level 14 - Grey Medallion) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 21 2011 Anchor

This one (among others) I don't get.
So I'm supposed to keep the bouncy little guy alive to hit the red switch. But I also need his linked block, supposedly on the left side of the "pit", to reach the green switch. Problem is, I can't keep bouncy on the left side and also be on this same spot, since he will automatically move towards the right as I enter the right chamber (is this clear?).
I also don't really know what to make of the two linked blocks on top of the right chamber. Am I supposed to use them to destroy the grey block? And then what?
This, among with some rooms of level 15, is the most puzzling puzzle so far.

Aug 21 2011 Anchor

This one was a really tough one- there are many complicated steps that can confuse you.

You need to use the hopper's link block to hit the green switch. So, if you cannot stop the hopper from following you to the right, then can you block his link block from following the hopper? This is where the two link blocks on top of the right chamber come into play. You need to set up a way to block the hopper's link block while you are standing under the left chamber.

After this there are still a few things that are challenging in that room, but once you figure this out, you've nearly got the grey medallion! Keep trying!

Edited by: Arete

Aug 22 2011 Anchor

Yay, got it!
The second part was indeed tricky, but since it's the same trick, it didn't take me as long to figure it out!
Thanks! On my way to level 17 now...

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.