• Register

Beret is a 2D puzzle-platformer game about a scientist, astonishingly named Beret, who has gained telekinetic abilities through his research at the Evil Corporation. He decides that the Evil Corporation is a tad too evil for his liking, and begins his solitary quest to overthrow the corporation and punish the evil deeds of his employers. Beret has 21 puzzle-filled levels, 120 collectable Medallions, over 20 hours of gameplay, and an unlockable level editor.

Forum Thread
Level 13 - Grey medallion (Games : Beret : Forum : Puzzle Help : Level 13 - Grey medallion) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 10 2011 Anchor

I'm kinda lost here. I figure I have to set off a chain reaction, starting with the rightmost green switch, and ending with the leftmost red switch. Problem is, I can't really figure out how to set off the first switch while being on the "safe side", and I can certainly not set off any kind of chain reaction.
Anyone care to help?

Sep 10 2011 Anchor

This does require a long chain reaction with about every object in the room. When I first encountered this room I looked at it for about 15 minutes in confusion before even starting to try to figure it out. (it took about an hour and a half total)

A way to make it easier is the fact that the two switches on the right of the room are triggered by a different set of reactions than the two on the left side. To start the chain reaction (at least how I remeber) is to throw something that will both trigger something to fly up to the green switch on the far right as well as cause something to fly over to the left side of the room to start a TOTALLY SEPERATE chain reaction for the left two switches.

Focus on how you hit one switch at a time. This makes the puzzle a lot easier to think about.

Sep 12 2011 Anchor

Thanks! Just the kind of nudge I needed. I was wrong in thinking you had to throw something, when in fact you have to let something go... Though I suspect there are several solutions to this one.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.