• Register

Beret is a 2D puzzle-platformer game about a scientist, astonishingly named Beret, who has gained telekinetic abilities through his research at the Evil Corporation. He decides that the Evil Corporation is a tad too evil for his liking, and begins his solitary quest to overthrow the corporation and punish the evil deeds of his employers. Beret has 21 puzzle-filled levels, 120 collectable Medallions, over 20 hours of gameplay, and an unlockable level editor.

Forum Thread
Level 12 (Games : Beret : Forum : Puzzle Help : Level 12) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 11 2011 Anchor

I think I'm in the 2nd or 3rd room of level 12, the room with a bunch of choice blocks in a tall row with three entrances from the left and four exits, two up top and two at the bottom. It doesn't seem to be possible to get down to the red switch in any way that doesn't cut off my ability to go up to the stuff that I need the red switch off to get to. If I go down to the red switch (which is blocked off by Beret-only blocks) then the Beret-only blocks block off any object I try to bring up to make platforms to get up.

Here's an illustration of the problem.

Sep 11 2011 Anchor

For this puzzle you'll need to set up some sort of platform structure that will enable you to freely move about that column and access all the exits from it. I won't spoil what that looks like, but you can set it up without having Beret go too far into the column. So, try drawing the platforms that you will need to get around with one of the small blocks in the same room.

Nov 26 2011 Anchor

I.imgur.com

I can't find the top-right corner of orange medallion.

--

come join us on irc @ freenode / #beret

Nov 27 2011 Anchor

It just so happens to be in the upper right room on that map. (behind the wooden block)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.