- Added a server list system and automatic port forwarding with UPnP. This way you can open games just doing a click and your game will appear on server list and other players will be able to join.
- Now you can duck/stand up faster.
- When snipering, if you crawl the "breathing-amplitude" is reduced and you can aim easily.
- Crosshair system improved
- Now you get more precission while aiming with mouse right button in auto-fire weapons.
- AS_Ship map bugs fixed
- Player and Camera movement improved for more smoothing
- Crashed players are now removed automatically
- Gravity fixed
- If you get an error regarding "msvcr100.dll", install the Microsoft C++ 2010 Redist Kit and delete that file from the Assault\data folder.
- If your router does not support UPnP and you want to host a internet game, you will have to open manually port 7359 with your local IP.
- In order to join a LAN game, you won't be able to join it directly via server list. Instead use "Join via IP" and enter the local IP of the PC you want to play with.
That's it, have fun!