• Register

3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it! "Just want to say again that this is a great game! For those of you who feel like its a minecraft copy just beacuse of the cube textures used you really need to rethink what a game is about! The game play of 3079 is nothing like minecraft it is pretty unique as well as how the weapons all have diffrent stats and colors kind of reminds me of Borderlands. However it is still an original idea for a game and i still play it from time to time. You should at least try the demo and if you like it please buy it and support fruit! :D Still give it a 9/10 ! Best Regards, Adam" -- SeaNanners Sequel @ 3089game.wordpress.com

Forum Thread
3079 Let's Play Anyone? (Games : 3079 : Forum : General Discussion : 3079 Let's Play Anyone?) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 24 2012 Anchor

Hello everyone, my name is Erik (iiStarStream) and i've been making 3079 videos for about the past month, I am trying to help Phr00t grow his game, and I will say, I am thourougly impressed with this game, it's come very far in just little time, so I will ask if whoever is reading this will check out my channel and watch the LP's, now I will admit, this is a little gimmick for me trying to get more popular but I am also trying to help 3079 grow as a whole, so please don't flame me for doing this.

I have finished one of my LP's which currently contains 13 episodes, the series is about 6 hours and it's pretty funny to watch me run through the game :P.

I am also currentl working on a new LP called "Journey to 30" where I go from level 1 to 30 and then defeat the deamon king, I am currently on EP 12 of that and post a new one every other day (about) and that was quite frustrating, but we'll get it done :) .

So there you have it! That is what I am working on, I also have a Terraria LP running on the channel if your interested. I will also be making a BF3, Minecraft, and other game LP's / Gameplays in the future.

I hope you will check my channel out! See ya!
~StarStream YT Channel: Youtube.com

Apr 24 2012 Anchor

I actually have been watching them for a while. :) I'm going to start doing a let's play in a while, as soon as I can figure out how to make my mic louder with fraps.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.