• Register
Forum Thread
What Under $10 Game Have You Spent The Most Time On? (Forums : General Banter : What Under $10 Game Have You Spent The Most Time On?) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 1 2017 Anchor

Was thinking about this today, and I have a hard time thinking up what under $10 game I've spent the most amount of hours on. If pressed I would guess Adventure Quest, which is a browser based RPG (maybe an MMO?) What about you guys?

Dec 3 2017 Anchor

I can't really tell which one from the two I spend the most time, but under 10 $ games that I played more than I should (way more) would be Original War and Heroes 3. Amazing games a specially Orignal War which in my opinion bounds RTS and RPG almost perfectly.

--

Penkura Penkura

Dec 3 2017 Anchor

Heroes Of Might And Magic 4, how many hours.... How many dies....

Dec 19 2017 Anchor

I've been wanting to try Magic! Never gave Heroes of Might a look but now I'll have to!

Jan 20 2018 Anchor

Prison Architect...Got it in early access on sale for around £4.99 spent over 185 hours on it

Edited by: indiegamingpodcast

Nightshade
Nightshade Unemployed 3D artist
Jan 22 2018 Anchor

Terraria

I got about 211 hours played and the game cost me 10 euros.

--

- My portfolio
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” Hunter S. Thompson

Aug 6 2018 Anchor

To the moon

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.