Forum Thread
[PC]100th (RPG) (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : [PC]100th (RPG)) Locked
Thread Options
IDG
IDG
Aug 19 2016 Anchor

1 0 0 t h
BACKGROUND

The village of Fengari was once a peaceful place. Adventurers gather here to explore the tower of Palpyrgos. Everything was at peace.But, everything changed in a blink of an eye. The monsters in the tower of Palpyrgos began to attack the village. All adventurers are called to defeat the monsters and conquer the tower of Palypyrgos.
Do you have the courage? LIVE OR DIE. Begin your adventure now and conquer the 100 floors of Palypyrgos!

FEATURES:

.RPG

.Items and inventory

.Leveling system

.Character customization

.Quests

.Skills and Abilities

.Crafting system

.No class system. Be anything you want!

SCREENSHOTS

Here are some screenshots

First sc

Second scI'll keep on posting whenever I made progress. Thank you guys and have a nice day :)

Edited by: IDG

Aug 20 2016 Anchor

Like the simplistic art style and possibilities for it. Dare i get my hopes up so soon?

--

Im rooting for you, we're all in this together.

IDG
IDG
Aug 21 2016 Anchor
Thr111 wrote:

Like the simplistic art style and possibilities for it. Dare i get my hopes up so soon?

Thank you! Well, It might take a while because there are lots of school stuff. But, I'll be posting or I'll try to do some updates whenever I have a time to spare. Thank you so much for checking this out and have a good day. :)

Aug 24 2016 Anchor

applause!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.