• Register
Forum Thread
Medieval 2 - Avatar the las aire bender mod (Forums : Suggestions : Medieval 2 - Avatar the las aire bender mod) Locked
Thread Options
May 11 2016 Anchor

Medieval 2 - Avatar the last aire bender mod.

Hi my name is lucas and i come from sweden and i m planning to do a Avatar - the last aire bender mod for medieval 2. I know many of you might like avatar. My self is a fan of the avatar series. I also like the unit and the idea och 4 nations based on the 4 element. I have a very small experience for moding but i m willing and eager to learn how to mod. Ther will be more details about the mod later but for now plz if you have eny idea for some alternative units so plz tell me in the coment.

The bending in the mod will be small bechose it is so har to animate a the diffrent movment and element so i probaly will set the bending as a missile unit. Bechose of the lack of unit in the avatar series (Unit that is possible to animate in the medieval 2 engine) i will be happy to accept eny ideas that you guys might come up with.
I promes i will do my best but i if dont get support about how to learn more things directly form you guys how to mod propaly the mod process will be really slow.

My request to you guys is to give me more ideas about how the alternative unit are gona look like.

;)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.