• Register
Forum Thread
Mapping RtcW on cs 1.6 (Forums : Level Design : Mapping RtcW on cs 1.6) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 26 2020 Anchor

Hello users. I create maps for the GoldSource engine and I don't know much about the Rtcw engine, so I want to transfer some moments from the game to cs 1.6, but I couldn't find the textures with a whole set, guys, if there are any textures displayed with Rtcw, please share!

Hello user. I would like to ask for help in transferring all textures from the RtcW (Return to castle Wolfenstein) game to the GoldSource engine. Unless of course it is possible. I would at least have pictures of textures or something else related to this player. Then I can use Wally to transfer everything else.

While playing in RtcW, I was very moved by the structures of the catacombs in one of the campaigns and I really wanted to transfer it to the more popular game cs 1.6, but I don't have the textures themselves to transfer at least some of them there.

I hope at least some people will respond and help me :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.