• Register

PiratesAhoy! is a community for all fans of pirates and the Age of Sail, centred around games, books, and movies. We are best known for our 'New Horizons' mod for PotC and 'Gentlemen of Fortune' mod for AoP2:CoAS, and are currently developing 'New Horizons Remastered' as a standalone title.

Forum Thread
AOP 2 GOF (Company : PiratesAhoy! Community : Forum : CoAS Support : AOP 2 GOF) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 14 2013 Anchor

I had paid and downloaded AOP 2 off the internet many years ago when in Australia added the Mod GOF and was very happy playing the game and when a new Mod came out (thanks to the Team) I continued until moving to Thailand recently I changed computers and the drive I had the game on had a problem and I lost the game. I have since then tried to find where I can buy another copy of Age of Pirates 2 so I can apply the latest Mods and be able to play the game once again. It is very frustrating as I have been trying to download it with no success. The game is my one and only computer game and as I am now retired with much time on my hands it is killing me not being able to play. Since the original game was released, the PiratesAhoy team have done a fantastic job with making this the number one game in my book. Can anyone help an old Navy man get back in to the game? I tried to buy a copy from amazon,com but for some strange reason they would not deliver to my address in Thailand nor would they send to my mother's address in Australia, strange as it mat seem. I am an old pirate at heart.

Edited by: grjesser

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.