WizardCraft Beta 1.07 is now available for download. The latest Beta of WizardCraft contains a number of new features including an improved mini map, better spells for the fire wizard and a new custom game mode. The full list of new features and bug fixes can be viewed below:
Beta 1.07 New Features and Improvement includes:
New features/ Improvements:
- New custom game mode in skirmish.
- Improved spells for fire wizard.
- Military units will now attack selected buildings.
- Improved mini map.
- Enemy Wizards will only use main spells while attacking buildings.
- Wizards's now cost gold as well as staffs while using auto build.
- Only 1 building at a time can be moved in the map editor.
- Fixed bug where yellow peasants stopped gathering.
- Wizard workshops will no longer produce infinite white staffs.
- Spiders and Dark Wizards will not attack before timer runs out.
- Fixed bug where buildings were built outside of map boundry.
- Fixed bug where sound effects were not playing correctly;
WizardCraft is currently collecting votes on Steam Greenlight and will be available for Windows PC "soon", the game will be released on other formats at a later date.