Witching Hour is deep in development and it's time to find two voice actors for some outstanding roles.
The first role is Richard Weatherby, the single father of Rose and Emma Weatherby, he's relocated the family onto his parent's farm and is teaching the girls to live off the land. His motivations for the move are unknown to the girls, but they think it's connected to an illness he has been struggling with.
- An older man (late 50s to early 60s) that cares deeply for the future of his daughters
- Is ill, but hides it with a strong facade (occasional prompts in the script for: cough, tired, clearing throat)
- A quiet but confident demeanor that reassures those around him
Emma Weatherby is the little sister to the protagonist. She sometimes joins on trips around the town and is a supporting role throughout Witching Hour.
- Between the ages of 8 - 10
- Is bratty or condescending to her sister Rose (the protagonist)
- Gets bored of chores/working quickly, would prefer to be drawing in her room alone
- Confident and quiet, but antisocial
If you are or know any voice actors the link to the roles is here: Castingcall.club
All the best,