We’ve just released a new Wincars Racer Beta build with several improvements and fixed bugs. It also brings new features to the game, such as a new alarm button that will flash every time there is a player searching for a race in the game lobby, allowing you to directly join that race by clicking on it. The number of cars available as weekly trials has been increased from one car to two cars.
Check out the new build notes for today’s update below.
- The notification system has been visually improved to highlight in a better way pending game notifications.
- New visual effects have been added when picking a Wincars Emblem.
- Fixed an issue that could cause visual corruptions with cars’ real-time reflections when setting the game at its highest visuals option.
- In-game player tags which show racer ID has been visually improved. There also has been added a new feature and now they show the category that the player belongs to at the moment.
- Curbs in Angel Park circuits have been improved and cars now get a smoother reaction when passing over them.
- New tooltips added when hovering the mouse pointer over icons in the Race results icons.
- A confirmation message has been added when reporting a player by clicking on Report button in order to avoid reporting a user by accident.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the helicopter sound effects in Roches Rouges circuits to remain sounding infinitely after finishing a race.
- The camera of the Klein-4 car has been improved in order to have a better visibility in curves.
- The number of cars available as weekly trials has been increased from one car to two cars.
- A new alarm button has been added that will flash every time there is a player searching for a race in the game lobby, allowing you to directly join that race by clicking on it.
- Time limit when looking for players in Quick Race mode has been removed.
- Side camera option has been removed, thus fixing an issue that could cause the camera to remain stuck permanently in a side.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the camera not to instantly come back to its initial position after using rear camera view repeatedly.
- New percentage feedback added to the progress bar.
- A new Clean Up button has been added that allows players to fix any problem while installing the game by performing a clean installation from the start.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the receiver from a conversation not to see the first message of a new chat.
- New feature added that automatically displays the content of a chat if that is the only one active in that moment.
- The drag & drop option to add a friend to a chat gets an improvement and allow players to drop the avatar at any zone of the wished chat window.
- New alarm added that will sound every time a player receives the first message of a new chat.
- Support for packs of products has been added.
- Support for limited stock of flash sale added.