Hey, guys. I said i was remaking the mod some time ago, so here it is.
I haven't written down a full list of changes, for OpenRA a lot has changed since since i first made this mod. The new version comes with installers, so should be easier to get it working now.
Some of the changes i did other than the engine update stuff include:
- Mercenaries can now buy planes from Starport.
- Decreased cost of Engineer from Starport from 750 to 600.
- Fixed the Carryall that brings the Harvester after building a Refinery for Smugglers not having improvements normal Smuggler Carryalls have.
- Quake Tank now leaves husks when killed, except when deployed.
- Engineers can no longer repair husks, Mechanics can instead.
- Engineers can now repair damaged buildings.
- I have not redone the armor rework in this version, because the main issue about the building armors was fixed at OpenRA's D2k shortly after i did those changes.
- Drones now actually work like Red Alert 2 Terror Drones.
- Suicide Bombers now work as Saboteurs in base OpenRA D2k, only name is different.
- Added Fremen and Mercenary stuff to the shellmap.
- Smuggler Saboteurs can now infiltrate buildings with support powers to reset them. Note that there is currently a bug where you can order to a building that can have powers but don't, but they don't actually respond to that order if they can't actually enter.
- While Devastator has the self-destruct ability on OpenRA D2k now, i removed it for the mod since Quake Tank is basically same thing.
- While it is mostly just including changes from OpenRA D2k, i wanna also note that missions added there since are now in this mod too, with some adjustments to include new stuff.
I won't be uploading the files here, you can download the new version from the links below: