Since the initial release turned out to have a bunch of issues here and there I hurried to bring out a hotfix update to fix some of them and also add some new content for more variation.
- New level variations added:
Dawn, night and rain versions for TG_BuildingSite, TG_DirtPit and
TG_Fields for a total of 9 new different weather settings.
- Some bugfixes that should make servers a bit more stable.
- Default settings changed to better values for new players.
- Settings in server options now save.
- You can sneak now when walking while ducked, it makes no noise or footprints then.
- Improved controls when sprinting.
- Corpses stay on the ground for a bit.
- Fixed instant respawn.
- Players should no longer be falsely labeled with [Bot].
- Fixed getting stuck on ammo boxes, you can now walk smoothly past them.
- Changed some of the ammo box locations on TG_BuildingSite, to make the main building roof less of an overpowered location.
- And a bunch of other small tweaks.
Servers are not up yet, it turned out to be more complicated than thought.
So I hope there will be some more volunteers setting up games for people in the meantime.
If someone wants to volunteer running a dedicated server temporarily and has problems with it, he can contact me for some support.
For those people not playing it on steam, it can be downloaded here in the downloads section or from my site: Duion.com
Here are some preview pictures for the new level variations: