Once upon a time, a magical sea cucumber with a fantastic hat fell into the world. Oh no, that was the other game.
Okay, let's start over.
200 years ago, a meteorite fell on the world and triggered the gift of magic in some people. Humanity split into three fractions. There was a battle over the meteor, from which the church emerged victorious and from then on imposed several rules on people how to use magic.
Today only the books tell about this long forgotten time. People have long since become accustomed to the control of the Church. Magic is no longer used.
Until young Harold finally finds an old treasure map and sets off on an adventure with his best friend Marsha. However, the mysterious treasure of the Moonlight Lake can not be found without some obstacles and puzzles. But what does it all have to do with the impact of the meteorite? Harold and Marsha eventually come across information that sheds new light on long-ago events.
Much of the background story can be found in the game in the books. To fully understand the story, you should not miss this!
Harold and Marsha
Two friends who grew up together in the peaceful village of Trisca.
Harold is a bit simple-minded and naive.
Marsha comes from a family that received the magical gift when the meteor struck.
But since the church of the traditionalists is in charge, magic was forbidden and only very few people are allowed to practice magic, and only on the instruction of the church.
- a very deep background story; the game has its own world and a story of how it all came about
- tactically relatively demanding fights, turn-based
- every fight is evented, there are no random fights
- a few puzzles want to be solved
- an order book (Questlog)
- 25 achievements
- some puzzles and mini-games
- 47 books that can be collected with background story
- a few funny allusions and some humor in some places
- two different endings
- five different weapons: choose the weapon that best suits your playing style
- one or two secrets
- three different difficulties
This game was created within the "The forgotten heroes" competition (RTP only). Only the RTP (except the title screen) and plugins were allowed. This game is the winner of said contest.