Since the launch of the previous version, there were a few minor issues that needed to be addressed. These are the fixes for this version:
- The online scoreboard now works on windows. Users can now (optionally) submit their scores and compare with other players. The demo version is using separate scoreboards.
- Some improvements made to make it easier for users to move the game window around, before it captures the mouse, and ability to “uncapture” the mouse from the title screen.
- Improved the visuals in the title screen.
- The game now has a functionality to make it more obvious that there is a time limit.
- Made the transition from the game to the title menu smooth.
- Added one extra room, which is the last room the user will encounter on the demo.