Surviving Titan 0.7.2 is now live! This update includes rideable horses, sprinklers, improved interface, new cooking items and some balancing changes.
Here is a quick demo of the new and improved slot dragging system! You can now drag items directly into chests and other storage objects. And even between them!
Horses have also found their way onto Titan! These horses can be bred and ridden.. they are also a pretty good source of leather... but I didn't suggest that!
There is also now a new way to gather rocks and ores too! It's not a great weapon, but craft a drill at the synthesizer to mine rocks at a much faster speed than the pickaxe!
Here is the full patch notes -
• Horses have found their way to Titan!
• Items can now be directly dragged into objects, such as the chests and the campfire
• Added new burger cooking item
• Added new fries cooking item
• Added new mytonium watering can
• Added new weapon - the drill!
• Added new item - sprinkler
• Added new saddle item
• Added better object placement checking
• Added more checks so buildings cannot be placed partially on water
• Fixed bug with raw chicken not being consumed when eaten
• Fixed bug that would sometimes prevent Good times achievement from unlocking
• Fixed bug with pumpkins magically turning into wheat
• Balanced durability damage for most weapons
• Fixed bug with fishing pot sometimes moving
• Skeleton tomb now resets after 48 hours
• Fixed small pathfinding glitch with the grill
• Improved player movement when in transport
• Fixed issue with placing leashes on gamepad
That is all for today guys!